Friday, July 31, 2009

oh hubby




so maybe you found it kind of jerky of me to be singing the praises of my husband in one post (see the bocce ball post) only to report my new sweetheart is jermaine from flight of the conchords the very next minute....


well, upon further examination of my inner psyche i think perhaps i was indulging in a little passive aggresive behavior...


here is the story...


i LOVE books, love to read, can't go to sleep until i've read, etc...soooooo, one day i notice a special pile of my books has vanished! what??? in this pile i had a few books that were lent to me that i was getting around to reading. anyhoooo, the husband had donated them to goodwill.


well, i give that a 10 on my scale from 1-10 of how upset i should be but my mother in law said it was more like a 3 even though some of her books were the ones so kindly donated.


in an attempt to make up for his random act of donating my husband went and cut and sanded some blocks of salvaged wood for me to paint...


that was pretty good and maybe after all it is just a 2 on my scale of how upset i should be. and this bluebird came out of it all...thank goodness for the goodwill!

No comments:

Post a Comment