Friday, September 4, 2009

i fell into a burning ring of fire...




well, tonight it finally cooled off and we decided to make a little fire in our backyard, one of our favorite things to do.


tonight the fire spirits seemed to take over my husband and daughter because the next thing i know, they whipped their shirts off and began to dance around the fire!


this got me thinking of Halloween and ghosts and goblins...(i have also been reading Dean Koontz books, something i am embarrased to admit).


anyhow, i will post some of my ghosty, halloweenie :) paintings after i am finished and if i like the way they turn out!!!


on a serious note, the fire also made me think of how destructive it can be if not contained, my heart goes out to the people of southern california right now.

1 comment:

  1. ooh...looks and sounds like a scary cannibal ritual....

    ReplyDelete