Tuesday, December 29, 2009

que es eso? or...what is this?

so, any ideas on what this might be? Crazy mac n cheese? I dunno...something yellow?  Well, I had myself a little visit to the East Bay Depot and stumbled across this...do you remember those bracelets that were popular about 15-20 years (WOW I AM OLD!) ago? they are pens you can attach to your wrist? like a bracelet? anyhow, it brought back this tactile memory and now my daughter is the owner of one of these. I actually can see the beauty/functionality of this...i love tricky things that have dual purposes!

2 comments:

  1. i saw these things and actually succeeded in RESISTING THE URGE to take them home! it took all the willpower in the world. weren't they 25 cents?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, but when I got to the register I think the holiday spirit took over the lady (!!!) that works there and I got a whole basket of stuff...lots and lots...for $9....so I think I got a deal.

    ReplyDelete