Wednesday, June 2, 2010

screen print robot guy


screen print robot guy
Originally uploaded by me make stuff
so, it is apprx midnight on Tuesday...and what am I doing? Screen printing like a mad woman and blogging about it...wtf has happened to me? I feel like i am possesed by some kind of crafted out wacko witch lady...
I know when this began...i was 21...(such an impressionable age) and a friend of mine (an older super cool artist guy friend of mine...yes, Mikel Parton...I am talking about you...) got into screenprinting.
Oh the mystery of it! And did I ever screw up my courage to ask about it? NO! It just seemed like this really hard to understand thing to do that only really cool older artist guys did.

2 comments:

  1. wow! you did them by yourself?! impressive! they look really cool. go amy and leo!!
    i would have helped, but that's waaaay past my bedtime, especially on a school night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know right???! I have had this crazy energy ever since I came back from vacation...i think it is called...rest.... anyhow, i am taking full advantage until i am all tired and crabby again!

    ReplyDelete